Frequently Asked Questions

How do I pay my bill?

Pay by mail: PO Box 9098 Bend OR, 97708
Pay by auto billing or set up bill pay with your bank. Most of our customers use our Free Premier Club Membership: Emove (our online payment service).
Pay in person: Use our drop slot in the office door for non-cash payments
Pay by telephone: Call the office number and we can process your credit/debit card payment by phone.

Do you sell moving supplies?

Yes. We have a selection of moving boxes, packing supplies and locks.

Does Brosterhous Storage provide locks?

You may use your lock or purchase one from us.

Does Brosterhous Storage have access to my unit?

No. You are the only one with access to your unit.

Do you offer RV/boat/car/motorcycle parking?

Our storage units are certainly capable of storing automobiles and boats. We do offer outdoor parking space for larger boats and RV’s.

What about moving out? Do you need advance notice?

A 14 day vacate notice is required. Please let us know on your move out day in order to release your unit. When you vacate your unit be sure the unit is left unlocked and clean.

When can I access my storage unit?

Daily, from 5:30am to 10pm.

What are Brosterhous Storage office hours?

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Other days/times by appointment only.

If I forget my access code or lose my key, what do I do?

Call for assistance during regular business hours. If you lose your key, we can remove your lock free of charge and you can purchase a replacement one from Brosterhous Storage.

Do I need to insure my things?

We offer optional low cost insurance through Safestor Tenant Insurance, or check with your home owners/renters insurance policy. Brosterhous Storage does not specifically cover your stored items.

What documents do you require?

You will need to provide a valid, government-issued form of identification (e.g., driver’s license, state ID or passport).

Do you have handcarts or dollies I can use at your facilities?

Yes, we have a small flatbed dolly available for patron use.

Can I rent in person, or on the telephone?

You may reserve an unit by telephone, then come into the office to sign your rental contract, etc.


"Whether you are looking to free up space in your office or are stocking supplies for the future, we have the convenient and secure space to meet all of your storage needs." "Ready for some spring cleaning? We’ll make sure your extra furniture, files, or appliances are safely stored until you need them again."